Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Welcome to Hidden Treasures, an 1887 Book on Success and Self-Improvement

Hi! My name is Lionel.  I have tried many many sorts of ventures throughout my life, and while a few are starting to fall into place, I've sometimes caused things to fall apart.

This is a book I received years ago from my brother.  I looked around to see if anyone has posted this online, and I haven't found anything similar, so I will be posting a few pages at a time.  Hidden Treasures discusses the life of one successful person after another.

I hope you like this blog.  If you could subscribe or +1 posts that you like, I really would appreciate it.  Ultimately I would like to make posting from this book a way to connect with other positive people and one day find some opportunities that can better help me professionally.  Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment